The Covid- 19 crisis has had a tremendous impact on culture and creative workers’ life.
The already implemented measures are not enough and in case of a new quarantine, their very survival will be in stake. We are in desperate need of new measures and grants.
We are making a tremendous effort to record the damage that the workers in culture have suffered in order to help in the creation of new policies and measures for their relief by local governments and the European Committee.
For that reason, we have launched the first research on the effects the COVID-19 crisis has had on CCI workers across Europe.
The research aims to:
o Ιdentify the CCI workers’ socioeconomic situation.
o Εvaluate their resilience.
o Specify the conditions in each sub-sector individually.
o Pinpoint changes to productivity and working processes due to Covid-19 crisis
o Evaluate existing government measures
This research is part of MAX project (Makers’ Mobility Pilot project, co-funded by the European Union and coordinated by European Creative Hubs Network in partnership with Fab Lab Barcelona, UPTEC and Makery).
It is imperative that we all participate and share it with anyone concerned.
Here is the link to the survey:
It will be open until July 19th and the results will be published in September.
More info about the research:
The research is covering all 27 member state countries, UK, Turkey, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ukraine and Moldova.
It concerns all CCI sectors:
- Landscape architecture
- Film / Audio / Video
- Fashion design or Textile design
- Graphic design
- Product design
- Service design
- Advertising, Marketing and Communication
- Software development and Video game development
- Research and Development
- Performance arts (Theatre, Music, Dance)
- Visual arts (Illustration, Sculpture, Painting)
- Media (TV, Radio, Print, Online media)
- Literature, Publishing and Library Science
- Creative crafts
- Creative tourism
- Museums and Cultural heritage
You can find below the list of ambassadors:
1. LaVallee, Bruxelles, Belgium (https://smartbe.be )
2. Wap’s hub, Tournai, Belgium (https://www.wapshub.be )
3. Missia 23, Sofia, Bulgaria (https://missia23.com/ )
4. AZIL, Zagreb, Croatia (https://rationalinternational.net/ )
5. BIZkoshnica, Zagreb, Croatia (http://www.bizkoshnica.biz/ )
6. Culture Hub Croatia, Split, Croatia ( http://culturehubcroatia.hr/en/ )
7. Hub Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus (https://www.hubnicosia.org/ )
8. Republikken, Copenhagen, Denmark (http://republikken.net/ )
9. Kaapeli, Helsinki, Finland (https://www.kaapelitehdas.fi/ )
10. Union Gewerbehof, Dortmund, Germany (https://www.unionviertel.de/uniongewerbehof/ )
11. Bios, Athens, Greece ( https://www.romantso.gr/ )
12. Changemakers Lab, Mytilini, Greece (http://changemakerslab.com/ )
13. FIX In art, Thessaloniki, Greece (https://www.facebook.com/fixinart )
14. Stonesoup, Athens, Greece ( https://www.stonesoup.io/ )
15. BOOM! Studios, Bangor, Ireland (http://www.boom-studios.com/ )
16. Creative Spark, Dundalk, Ireland ( https://creativespark.ie/ )
17. BASE Milano, Milan, Italy ( https://base.milano.it/ )
18. Comincenter, Potenza – Matera, Italy (https://www.comincenter.it/ )
19. Warehouse, Marotta (PU), Italy (https://warehouse.marche.it/ )
20. ZIPhouse, Chisinau, Moldova ( https://www.ziphouse.md/ )
21. CRU cowork, Porto, Portugal ( https://cru-cowork.com/ )
22. Dinamo10, Viana do Castelo, Portugal ( https://www.dinamo10.net/ )
23. Fab Lab Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal (http://fablablisboa.pt/ )
24. UPTEC, Porto, Portugal ( https://uptec.up.pt/ )
25. Faber, Timisoara, Romania (http://faber.community/ )
26. FOR, Timisoara, Romania ( https://f-o-r.ro/ )
27. Nova Iskra, Belgrade, Serbia (https://novaiskra.com/ )
28. Poligon, Ljubljana, Slovenia (http://www.poligon.si/ )
29. AndaCowork, Granada, Spain (https://www.andacowork.com/ )
30. CoEspai Girona, Girona, Spain ( http://www.coespai.com/ )
31. Espacio Arroelo, Pontevedra, Spain ( http://espacioarroelo.es/ )
32. The Living Room, Malaga, Spain ( https://tlr-coworking.com/ )
33. STPLN, Malmo, Sweden ( https://stpln.org/ )
34. De Besturing, The Hague, The Netherlands ( http://debesturing.nl/ )
35. Dutch Creative Residency Network, The Hague, The Netherlands ( https://dcrnetwork.nl/ )
36. Atolye, Istanbul , Turkey ( https://atolye.io )
37. Many studios CIC, Glasgow, UK ( www.manystudios.co.uk )
38. Originn, Izmir, Turkey (https://www.originn.com.tr/ )
39. Mob, Barcelona, Spain ( https://mob-barcelona.com/ )
40. 1535 Creative Hub, Differdange, Luxembourg ( https://www.1535.lu/ )
41. “Τuesday coworking” – MoreThanADesk GmbH, Berlin, Germany https://www.tuesdaycoworking.com/morethanadesk-gmbh/
42. The Artist and the Others, Maastricht, The Netherlands https://theartistandtheothers.nl/
43. Croatian Independent Professional Association / Hrvatsko društvo nezavisnih profesionalaca, Zagreb, Croatia https://hdnp.hr/
44. Artcor – Creative Industries Center, Chișinău, Moldov, https://artcor.md/
45. MA Sphère, Toulouse, France http://www.ma-sphere.eu/
47. Volumes, Paris, France( http://volumesparis.org/ )
48. Alchemy Hub, Brasov, Romania www.alchemy-hub.ro
49. Betahaus, Barcelona, Spain ( https://www.betahaus.es/ )
50. Anyksciai art incubator – art studio, Anyksciai, Lithuania ( http://www.menuinkubatorius.lt/ )
If you would like to become an ambassador, please fill in the form here: https://forms.gle/tdS1XMmnpBjbS42Y6